Negotiating has been identified as one of the critical skills most
required by the workplace of the future, and one that is extremely difficult to learn online.
Negotiations take place every day of our lives, no matter what job we do and no matter how
senior we are! We may not actually realise it, but when we ask for a discount in the market,
ask for leave from our boss or agree on a deliverable with a colleague, we are actually
involved in a negotiation. Negotiating has been identified as one of the critical skills most required by the workplace of the future, and one that is extremely difficult to learn online.
This one-day course covers the basic principles and practice of negotiating, which apply
from the simplest case of agreeing a meeting time, right through to high level collective
bargaining situations or the sale of a business. It teaches a process and critical techniques
that can be applied in such situations, and critically, enables the delegates to improve their
own negotiation performance,
After successfully completing the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of negotiation and the critical skills required to be a good negotiator;
- Prepare for, and conduct, a negotiation, following an easy to use and practical process, suitable for any situation
- Understand and respond to commonly used negotiation tactics;
- Seek and drive towards the win-win outcome that is generally achievable in any negotiation;
- Build their confidence in the practicalities of handling a negotiation
R1,400 / delegate KZN special!
“The course was well presented, the time flew past us and before we knew it the day had come to an end – thank you Simon!”
“Excellent class. Really enjoyed the practical examples with an engaging facilitator.”
“Simon made the class very praxtical. the action learning took place in class – very enjoyable class.”
“The best – I really enjoyed this course. The facilitator made it interesting and engaging.”
“Practical, enjoyable – I loved every part of it.”
We would love to hear from you
Sign up now to get all our new information
Get our Newsletter and all details on upcoming Courses.